Submission of Complaints
TBI Bank EAD Athens Branch, attaches great importance to quality customer serving, for this reason it has established a complaints management policy in line with both the needs of customers and the guidelines for handling complaints set by the European Banking Authority. Therefore, if any issue has arisen with the products and services we provide, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
- Orally: You may call, from 09.00 to 17.00, the Bank’s customer service call center at the number 0XXXXXXXXXXXX where our representatives will listen carefully to the issue that concerns you, will give you clarifications and will guide you properly in the next steps of the process
- Digitally: Please contact the Customer Complaint Management Department directly in one of the following ways:
- By filling in the relevant online form at tbibank. gr/complaintsform
- By sending an email to: complaints@tbibank. gr
- By physical mail through filling in the complaint form which can be downloaded here tbibank. gr/complaintform. pdf and send it to the address: TBI Bank EAD Athens Branch, 196 Kifissias Avenue, P.C. 15231, Chalandri, Customer Complaint Management Department.
The Customer Complaint Management Department of our Bank is obliged to provide you immediately with a receipt of the complaint followed by a unique case number, sent to the contact details you have provided and with the desired method of communication.
The Bank’s Complaints Department will thoroughly investigate your request and will respond to the contact details you have provided to us. Our Bank shall make efforts to resolve the issues that concern you, as soon as possible and certainly within the timeframe of the maximum of 45 days imposed by the regulatory framework. In the rare case where it will take longer to manage your case, you will also be informed about the new date of reply as well as the reasons for the delay. Please note that you have every right to be informed in writing about the progress of your case by submitting a relevant request for this purpose. , indicating the unique number of your case.
In case that our Bank’s reply does not satisfy you, you can also contact one of the out-of-court, alternative dispute resolution mechanisms as follows:
- For banking products: at the Hellenic Financial Intermediary (Massalias 1, 10680 Athens, hobis. gr, Tel. 10440, 210 3376700 Fax: 210-3238821, e-mail: info@hobis. gr), as an Alternative Dispute Resolution body, which is registered in the special Register kept on the website of the General Directorate of Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance or
- to our supervisory body, the Credit System Supervision Directorate of the Bank of Greece (DEPS), at bankofgreece. gr
- For insurance products: to the Independent Administrative Authority “Consumer Ombudsman” at the address http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/ and telephone numbers : 210 64 60 862, 210 64 60 814 or
- To our supervisory body in the Private Insurance Supervision Division of the Bank of Greece (DEIA), bankofgreece. gr
Please note that the information forwarded to us through the submission of complaints is protected by the Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. For more information you can either read the relevant policy of the Bank at www. tbibank. gr/dataprivacy or contact us at the mail: dpo@tbibank. gr.